Periodontic DA Job Description
Who are we?
In a world where technology and instant gratification continue to increase, Ideal Dental is ahead of the curve by providing our patients/guests with convenient hours in modern top-of-the-line offices. General dentistry and various specialties merge under one roof to provide the ultimate guest experience.
Ideal Dental is known for:
Who are we looking for?
Our Periodontic Dental Assistants are a critical part of our mission, they not only provide our Periodontists with valuable assistance ensuring quality and timely care, but they also support our guests making their visit comfortable and care-free.
We are looking for Periodontic Dental Assistants who are ready for the challenge of growing and developing their career alongside our modern healthcare evolution.
What does a typical day include?
What must you have to be a part of our team?
- Greeting guests with a smile
- Assisting Periodontists with surgical procedures
- Sterilizing instruments and setting up trays
- Preparing treatment rooms
- Assisting with conscious and iv sedation
- Performing X-rays
- Charting existing and recommended treatments
- Performing other duties as required to support the office and periodontic team
What do we offer?
- A welcoming smile and positive attitude
- Strong communication and customer service skills
- The desire and ability to connect with and serve guests
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Texas Registered Dental Assistant certificate
- Current CPR certification
- Minimum of 2 years of experience as an RDA in a dental practice
- Minimum of 2 years of specific periodontic experience
- Must be willing to travel within assigned areas in the DFW metroplex
- Two medical plans to choose from
- Discounted dental benefits for the employee, their spouse, and dependent children
- Long-term disability
- Short-term disability
- Life insurance
- Accident coverage
- Paid holidays
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
Company: Ideal Dental
Ideal Dental Management is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer that believes in the diversity of our people, ideas and experiences, and we are committed to building an inclusive culture that represents the communities we serve. We encourage and consider all qualified candidates regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, marital status, personal appearance, sexual orientation, gender identity, family responsibilities, disability, enrollment in college or vocational school, political affiliation, veteran status or genetic information.
Ideal Dental Management is an E-Verify employer.