Headquartered in Dallas, TX, Ideal Dental is one of the fastest growing dental organizations in the country with a rapidly expanding De Novo footprint which is unique in the industry. Ideal Dental organic growth strategy complemented with add on acquisitions has seen them maintain a same store sales number of 14-15%, the dental industry average is 2%. With more than 90 affiliated practices in Texas and Florida Deca continues to expand its footprint and is looking at several new geographies and more targeted states through De Novo and strategic acquisitions, etc. Deca Dental’s mission is to put smiles on the faces of hundreds of patients that visit their offices daily, which in turn puts smiles on the faces of the many employees and doctors who work for Ideal Dental. With over 15,000 5-star guest reviews and an unparalleled NPS score the company cares deeply about their brand and the “guest experience”. In a world where technology and instant gratification continue to increase, Ideal Dental is ahead of the curve by providing their patients/guests with convenient hours, 6 days a week in modern retail settings. Founded in 2008 by Dr. Ahmed, the company serves patients, all dental services, including specialty, under one roof. Ideal Dental has a built an exceptional management team with industry leading healthcare executives laying the standard from the top down. Ideal Dental is known for its dynamic culture is continuously expanding its organization with additional dental offices, growing both organically and through acquisition, all while maintaining its exceptional standard of patient care.
Who Are We Looking For?
Our Dental Hygienists are a critical part of our team, not only do they provide quality care to our guests, but they also have a passion for keeping our guests healthy and happy. We are looking for Dental Hygienists who have a strong desire to treat and educate our guests while growing and developing their career alongside the modern healthcare evolution.
What Does A Typical Day Include?
What Must You Have to Be A Part of Our Team?
- Greeting patients with a smile
- Educating guests in all aspects of oral health to provide a better understanding of prevention methods and restorative needs.
- Completing general cleanings, periodontal screenings and provide treatment recommendations.
- Preparing guests for dental examinations
- Performing other duties as required to support the office.
What Do We Do for You?
- A welcoming smile and a positive attitude
- Strong communication and customer service skills
- The desire and ability to connect with and serve guests.
- Ability to multi-task while working in a fast-paced environment.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Valid Washington RDH license
- Minimum of 1 years of experience in a dental practice
Ideal Dental is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer that believes in the diversity of our people, ideas and experiences, and we are committed to building an inclusive culture that represents the communities we serve. We encourage and consider all qualified candidates regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, marital status, personal appearance, sexual orientation, gender identity, family responsibilities, disability, enrollment in college or vocational school, political affiliation, veteran status or genetic information.
Ideal Dental is an E-Verify employer.
- Three medical plans to choose from
- Discounted dental benefits for the employee, their spouse, and dependent children.
- Long-term disability
- Short-term disability
- Life insurance
- Accident coverage
- Paid holidays
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
Company: Ideal Dental