Headquartered in Dallas, TX, Deca Dental is one of the fastest growing dental organizations in the country with a rapidly expanding De Novo footprint which is unique in the industry. Deca’s organic growth strategy complemented with add on acquisitions has seen them maintain a same store sales number of 14-15%, the dental industry average is 2%. With more than 90 affiliated practices in Texas and Florida Deca continues to expand its footprint and is looking at several new geographies and more targeted states through De Novo and strategic acquisitions, etc. Deca Dental’s mission is to put smiles on the faces of hundreds of patients that visit their offices daily, which in turn puts smiles on the faces of the many employees and doctors who work for Deca Dental. With over 15,000 5-star guest reviews and an unparalleled NPS score the company cares deeply about their brand and the “guest experience”. In a world where technology and instant gratification continue to increase, DECA Dental Group is ahead of the curve by providing their patients/guests with convenient hours, 6 days a week in modern retail settings. Founded in 2008 by Dr. Ahmed, the company serves patients, all dental services, including specialty, under one roof. Deca dental has a built an exceptional management team with industry leading healthcare executives laying the standard from the top down. Deca Dental is known for its dynamic culture is continuously expanding its organization with additional dental offices, growing both organically and through acquisition, all while maintaining its exceptional standard of patient care. For additional information visit, www.decadental.com
Who are we looking for?
Our Accounts Receivable Collections Specialists are a critical part of our company; they not only offer customer service to our offices, but they also impact overall guest satisfaction by reviewing and auditing accounts to make sure all the guest's accounts are correct. Our Dental Collections Specialists also have a direct impact on our revenue cycle. We are looking for Accounts Receivable Collections Specialists who are ready for the challenge of growing and developing their career by working in a fast-paced, detail-oriented billing department.
What does a typical day include?
What must you have to be a part of our team?
- Following up on dental billing and accounts receivable for all payer types
- Processing dental insurance EOBs, appeals, denials, and following up with denial resolutions appropriately.
- Collecting and reviewing all patient insurance information needed to complete the billing, collections, appeal, and/or cash processes.
- Completing and submitting all necessary insurance forms and electronic claims to process the claims in a timely manner.
- Researching and resolving any electronic claim denials
- Effectively utilizing various means for collections, including but not limited to phone, fax, mail, and online methods
- Providing exceptional customer service to internal and external customers while resolving any requests in a timely and accurate manner and escalating complaints accordingly
- Maintaining frequent communication with provider representatives, third party customer service representatives, pharmacy staff, and case managers
- Analyzing, reporting, and communicating any reimbursement trends or delays independently such as billing denials, claim denials, pricing errors, payments, etc.
- Processing any necessary insurance or patient correspondence
- Providing all necessary documentation required to expedite payments including demographic, authorization and referrals, National Provider Identification (NPI) number, and referring physicians.
- Coordinating with inter-departmental associates to obtain appropriate medical records as they relate to the reimbursement process.
- Providing training and support to inter-departmental associates
- Performing other duties as required to support the Billing department.
What do we offer?
- A welcoming smile and positive attitude
- Strong communication and customer service skills
- Be capable of detail-oriented data entry.
- The desire and ability to connect with and serve guests.
- Ability to read dental x-rays.
- Ability to multi-task while working in a fast-paced environment.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Minimum of 1 year of dentistry experience with knowledge of electronic billing (Eaglesoft preferred)
- Previous clinical experience in dental is a plus.
- Three medical plans to choose from
- Discounted dental benefits for the employee, their spouse, and dependent children.
- Long-term disability
- Short-term disability
- Life insurance
- Accident coverage
- Paid holidays
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
The Company: Deca Dental
Deca Dental is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer that believes in the diversity of our people, ideas, and experiences, and we are committed to building an inclusive culture that represents the communities we serve. We encourage and consider all qualified candidates regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, marital status, personal appearance, sexual orientation, gender identity, family responsibilities, disability, enrollment in college or vocational school, political affiliation, veteran status, or genetic information.
Deca Dental is an E-Verify employer.