Who Are We?
In a world where technology and instant gratification continue to increase, Ideal Dental is ahead of the curve by providing our patients/guests with convenient hours in modern top-of-the-line offices. General dentistry and various specialties merge under one roof to provide the ultimate guest experience.
Who Are We Looking For?
Our Front Desk Associates are the heartbeat of the office, they not only support our guests by making their visit comfortable, informative, and care-free, they also ensure that everyone one leaves with a smile. We are looking for Front Desk Associates who are ready for the challenge of growing and developing their career alongside the modern healthcare evolution.
What Does A Typical Day Look Like?
What Must You Have To Be Part Of The Team?
- Welcome patients to our office in a warm and pleasant manner while maintaining multiple phone lines and checking our guest in and out (all with a smile!)
- Consistently striving to create a lasting impression and grow patient relations
- Create and present treatment plans
- Handle and communicate patient financial arrangements
- Maintain and fill appointment schedule
- Handle insurance verification and billing
- Assist Office manager
- Miscellaneous administrative duties, including but not limited to: Filing, clerical duties
What do we do for you?
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- 6 + months of dental front office experience
- Digital practice software experience (Eaglesoft or Dentrix preferred)
- Familiarity with general dental terminology
- Flexibility to work every other Saturday (9am-3pm)
Company: Ideal Dental
- Three medical plans to choose from
- Discounted dental benefits for the employee, their spouse, and dependent children
- Long-term disability
- Short-term disability
- Life insurance
- Accident coverage
- Paid holidays