****This is a remote position, however candidates must be living in the Dallas-Fort Worth, Texas area.
Who are we?
In a world where technology and instant gratification continue to increase, DECA Dental Group is ahead of the curve by providing our patients/guests with convenient hours in modern top-of-the-line offices. General dentistry and various specialties merge under one roof to provide the ultimate guest experience.
DECA Dental Group is known for:
- Providing extraordinary guest experience by going above and beyond for guests
- Positively impacting peoples’ smile and inspiring others to do the same
- Upholding standards where people, quality, and value mean everything
- Personal and professional growth in a family-oriented environment
Who are we looking for?
Our Recruiters are a critical part of our mission, they are responsible for delivering recruiting success throughout the entire organization and ensuring all internal staffing needs are met. We are looking for someone with at least 1-2 years of experience, preferably in a Dental/Medical corporate setting.
We are looking for a Recruiter who is ready for the challenge of growing and developing their career alongside our modern healthcare evolution.
What does a typical day include?
- Creating job descriptions, conducting interviews, and successfully evaluating candidates to determine the best fit for the company
- Seeking qualified applicants across a wide spectrum of roles needed for the company’s corporate office and its many dental offices
- Developing a pool of qualified candidates in advance of needs
- Developing and maintaining successful relationships with industry-specific schools, alumni groups, and dental organizations
- Using traditional methods such as internet tools and job boards to search for candidates
- Assisting Human Resources with administration and organization of new hire documents and general employment issues
- Performing other duties as required to support the recruitment team
What must you have to be a part of our team?
- Confidence, ambition, and results-driven personality
- Ability to effectively adapt to new processes and deal with change
- Ability to successfully work in fast-paced, high-volume environments
- Ability to successfully place qualified candidates that are compatible with the company’s culture
- Basic computer skills, with a working knowledge of Microsoft Suite is a must
- Understanding of dental healthcare terminology in preferred
- A Bachelor’s degree in a related field is preferred, but not required if candidate possesses relevant experience
- At least 2 years of recruiting experience in a corporate setting or staffing firm is required
What do we offer?
- Three medical plans to choose from
- Discounted dental benefits for the employee, their spouse, and dependent children
- Long-term and short-term disability
- Life insurance
- Accident coverage
- Paid holidays
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- On-site paid gym membership
DECA Dental is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer that believes in the diversity of our people, ideas and experiences, and we are committed to building an inclusive culture that represents the communities we serve. We encourage and consider all qualified candidates regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, marital status, personal appearance, sexual orientation, gender identity, family responsibilities, disability, enrollment in college or vocational school, political affiliation, veteran status or genetic information.
DECA Dental is an E-Verify employer.