Who are we?
In a world where technology and instant gratification continue to increase, DECA Dental Group is ahead of the curve providing our patients/guests convenient hours and locations in modern top-of-the-line offices. General dentistry and various specialties merge under one roof to provide the ultimate guest experience. Guest care is continued in our Centralized Billing Department.
Who are we looking for?
Our Claims Submission Specialists are a critical part of our company, they not only offer customer service to our offices but they also impact overall guest satisfaction by reviewing and auditing accounts to make sure all the guest's accounts are correct. We are looking for a Claims Submission Specialists who are ready for the challenge of growing and developing their career by working in a fast-paced, detail-oriented billing department.
What does a typical day include?
What must you have to be a part of our team?
- Providing an audit review of daily incoming charges to ensure accurate revenue capture
- Receiving incoming charges, verifying completeness of information, and posting required charge information according to established procedures
- Following compliant charge capture and billing practices in accordance with Medicare, Medicaid, or Third-Party payer guidelines
- Reviewing charge summaries on each patient bill that is produced and identifying any discrepancies
- Trouble-shooting inaccurate charges
- Following up appropriately on accounts that have been on hold due to documentation or billing issues
- Responding to the Field offices and interdepartmental requests to ensure timely resolution
- Entering proper information into the appropriate system with consistent accuracy and within established timeframes
- Correcting billing and clearinghouse errors to submit claims to payors accurately
- Researching and/or forwarding any payor filing requirements needing additional information, including updating the filing method
- Responsible for working daily reconciliations to ensure all claims are accounted for between the billing system, work queue system, and clearinghouse
- Performing other duties as required to support the Billing department
What do we offer?
- A welcoming smile and positive attitude
- Strong communication and customer service skills
- Be capable of detail-oriented data entry
- The desire and ability to connect with and serve guests
- Ability to read dental x-rays
- Ability to multi-task while working in a fast-paced environment
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Minimum of 1 year of dentistry experience with knowledge of electronic billing (Eaglesoft preferred)
- Previous clinical experience in dental is a plus
- Three medical plans to choose from
- Discounted dental benefits for the employee, their spouse, and dependent children
- Long-term disability
- Short-term disability
- Life insurance
- Accident coverage
- Paid holidays
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
Company: DECA Dental
Deca Dental Management is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer that believes in the diversity of our people, ideas and experiences, and we are committed to building an inclusive culture that represents the communities we serve. We encourage and consider all qualified candidates regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, marital status, personal appearance, sexual orientation, gender identity, family responsibilities, disability, enrollment in college or vocational school, political affiliation, veteran status or genetic information.
Deca Dental Management is an E-Verify employer.