DECA Dental Group is the largest privately-owned dental group in Texas and was named by Dallas Business Journal as one of the fastest-growing private companies in America! The company's vision is to provide the general population with first-class dental services in state of the art offices located in comfortable and convenient neighborhood settings at affordable prices.
We are currently seeking an experienced and results driven Regional Manager to support the Austin and San Antonio area. If you are looking to maximize your potential both personally and professionally, choose DECA!
The Regional Manager is responsible for:
- The overall management, productivity and profitability of our Oral Surgery and Ortho departments.
- Managing all day-to-day operations of assigned territory including employee relations, patient relations, and achieving operational goals
- Achieving revenue goals by effectively managing the office teams, patient scheduling, staff productivity, and collections and receivables
- Increasing patient growth and retention by supporting sales, marketing, and promotional programs
- Building office moral by promoting a supportive team environment
- Ensuring successful execution of operational standards, including compliance with established company policies and procedures
- Attending bi-weekly and monthly manager meetings with company's Leadership
- Communicating on a regular basis with Office Managers, Directors of Operations, Marketing, and HR about office needs
- 3+ years of experience working and managing 7+ staff members in a dental office, preferably Specialty experience.
- 3+ years of experience successfully leading and managing multi-offices
- Knowledge of dental insurance plans and dental terminology is a must!
- Strong familiarity and expertise presenting patient treatment plans and financial arrangements
- Eaglesoft experience is a huge plus
Qualities & Characteristics
- Proven track record for providing excellent customer service
- Excellent leadership skills with over-achiever attitude
- Patient and able listen to staff and patients to deliver on their needs
- Capable of successfully addressing and mitigating needs and concerns of patients and staff
- Proven history of achieving results; must be organized, goal-orientated, and results-driven
- Ability to coach, develop, and retain office staff in multiple locations
- Able to remain calm and collected in a fast-paced, high-volume environment all while maintaining a high-level of organization
Compensation will commensurate with experience, we are looking for the best! This is a long-term opportunity with room to grow! Benefits include a monthly bonus program, 2 medical plans to choose from, free dental benefits, paid time off, and paid holidays.
Deca Dental Managment proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer that believes in the diversity of our people, ideas and experiences, and we are committed to building an inclusive culture that represents the communities we serve. We encourage and consider all qualified candidates regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, marital status, personal appearance, sexual orientation, gender identity, family responsibilities, disability, enrollment in college or vocational school, political affiliation, veteran status or genetic information.
Deca Dental is an E-Verify employer.