IT Support Technician Job Description
Who are we?
In a world where technology and instant gratification continue to increase, DECA Dental Group is ahead of the curve by providing our patients/guests with convenient hours in modern top-of-the-line offices. General dentistry and various specialties merge under one roof to provide the ultimate guest experience.
DECA Dental Group is known for:
Who are we looking for?
Our IT Support Technicians are a critical part of our mission; they will not only help problem solve, but they will also play an instrumental role in processing IT support tickets for all of our office locations, including our Support Center.
We are looking for IT Support Technicians who are ready for the challenge of growing and developing their career alongside our modern healthcare evolution.
What does a typical day include?
What must you have to be a part of our team?
- Answering the IT support line, responding to IT Support emails and tickets, and resolving pending issues
- Assistting in the administration of company e-mail, software applications, break/fix issues
- Setting up and creating computer and software configurations for associates
- Supportting phones, and other office equipment, as well as PCs, servers and various other hardware
- Working within Standard Operating Procedures to set up and delete users and related system accounts, as needed
- Managing and maintaining IT equipment storage
- Assisting in the creation of end-user support documentation and training material
- Participating in the on-call rotation of the IT department
- Occasionally traveling to local or remote offices to support their IT needs
- Performing other duties as required to support the IT Department
What do we offer?
- Four-year college degree or 1-2 year of equivalent experience
- Must be proactive, team player, with the ability to meet strict deadlines
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, including the ability to work with users at all levels of expertise
- Ability to perform remote troubleshooting, while giving clear instructions
- Experienced in Windows 7 / 10, Active Directory, and Microsoft Office
- Knowledgeable and practiced at PC/software setups, hardware support, etc.
- Working knowledge of computer peripherals, such as printers and scanners
- Ability to understand general business practices and use a wide range of software and hardware applications
- Experience with Dental software, such as Eaglesoft or Dentrix a plus
- Three medical plans to choose from
- Discounted dental benefits for the employee, their spouse, and dependent children
- Long-term and short-term disability
- Life insurance
- Accident coverage
- Paid holidays
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
DECA Dental Management is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer that believes in the diversity of our people, ideas and experiences, and we are committed to building an inclusive culture that represents the communities we serve. We encourage and consider all qualified candidates regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, marital status, personal appearance, sexual orientation, gender identity, family responsibilities, disability, enrollment in college or vocational school, political affiliation, veteran status or genetic information.
DECA Dental Management is an E-Verify employer.