Who are we looking for? Our Orthodontic Regional Managers are compassionate individuals who take great pride in providing unparalleled customer service. They not only provide their Team Members with guidance and support, but they also create a welcoming environment for our guests. We are looking for an Orthodontic Regional Manager who is ready for the challenge of growing and developing their career alongside our Clinical Team in a dynamic family-oriented culture.
What does a typical day include?
- Managing all day-to-day operations of assigned territory including employee relations, patient relations, and achieving operational goals
- Increasing patient growth and retention by supporting sales, marketing, and promotional programs
- Achieving revenue goals by effectively managing the office teams, patient scheduling, staff productivity, and collections and receivables
- Ensuring successful execution of operational standards, including compliance with established company policies and procedures
- Handling all patient service issues to ensure guest satisfaction
- Building team morale to support company culture
- Creating staff schedules
- Keeping all Team Members informed of relevant orthodontic matters
- Presenting treatment plans and assisting guests with overcoming financial obstacles as needed
- Travel throughout the Dallas–Fort Worth Metroplex
- Completing daily and monthly reporting
- Performing other duties as required to support the Orthodontic team
What must you have to be a part of our team?
- Bachelors degree or higher in business or related field
- Strong communication and customer service skills
- Leadership skills and the ability to lead by example
- The desire and ability to connect with and serve guests
- Ability to multi-task while working in a fast-paced environment
- Minimum of 5 years of experience working and managing staff members in an orthodontic setting is preferred
- Minimum of 5 years of experience successfully leading and managing multiple offices is preferred
- Eaglesoft experience is a plus
What do we offer?
- Three medical plans to choose from
- Discounted dental benefits for the employee, their spouse, and dependent children
- Long-term disability
- Short-term disability
- Life insurance
- Accident coverage
- Paid holidays
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
We proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer that believes in the diversity of our people, ideas and experiences, and we are committed to building an inclusive culture that represents the communities we serve. We encourage and consider all qualified candidates regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, marital status, personal appearance, sexual orientation, gender identity, family responsibilities, disability, enrollment in college or vocational school, political affiliation, veteran status or genetic information.
We are an E-Verify employer.