Who Are We?
In a world where technology and instant gratification continue to increase, Ideal Dental is ahead of the curve by providing our patients/guests with convenient hours in modern top-of-the-line offices. General dentistry and various specialties merge under one roof to provide the ultimate guest experience.
Who Are We Looking For?
Our Dental Hygienists are a critical part of our team, not only do they provide quality care to our guests, but they also have a passion for keeping our guests healthy and happy. We are looking for Dental Hygienists who have a strong desire to treat and educate our guests while growing and developing their career alongside the modern healthcare evolution.
What Does A Typical Day Include?
What Must You Have To Be A Part Of Our Team?
- Greeting patients with a smile
- Educating guests in all aspects of oral health to provide a better understanding of prevention methods and restorative needs
- Completing general cleanings, periodontal screenings and provide treatment recommendations
- Preparing guests for dental examinations
- Performing other duties as required to support the office
What Do We Do For You?
- A welcoming smile and a positive attitude
- Strong communication and customer service skills
- The desire and ability to connect with and serve guests
- Ability to multi-task while working in a fast-paced environment
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Valid Florida RDH license
- Minimum of 1 years of experience in a dental practice
- Three medical plans to choose from
- Discounted dental benefits for the employee, their spouse, and dependent children
- Long-term disability
- Short-term disability
- Life insurance
- Accident coverage
- Paid holidays
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
Ideal Dental is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer that believes in the diversity of our people, ideas and experiences, and we are committed to building an inclusive culture that represents the communities we serve. We encourage and consider all qualified candidates regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, marital status, personal appearance, sexual orientation, gender identity, family responsibilities, disability, enrollment in college or vocational school, political affiliation, veteran status or genetic information.
Ideal Dental is an E-Verify employer.