Who are we looking for?
Our Collection Supervisors are a critical part of our company, they not only offer customer service to our offices but they also impact overall guest satisfaction by instructing and overseeing the reviewing and auditing of accounts to make sure all the guest's accounts are correct. We are looking for a candidate who is ready for the challenge of growing and developing their career by working in a fast-paced, detail-oriented billing department.
- Manage a team whose main responsibilities are to process and service payment arrangements and financing / lending products, while providing exceptional customer service to the affiliated dental practices and the patients they serve.
- Analyze patient financing and payment arrangement products performance, making recommendations to directly impact desired and performance trends
- Monitor trends in overall patient financing and payment arrangements and participate in the evaluation of new financing or payment products for supported dental offices
- Participate in and manage continuous improvement projects surrounding the development and delivery of high performance payment methods that are easy to understand and simple to transact
- Interact and consult with office staff and regional management regarding patient experience and effectiveness of payments products to look for ways to continuously improve products and processes
- Formulate credit policies and establish general policies, underwriting models, procedures and practices governing overall credit operations
- Ability to understand needs, skilled in systems integration methodologies, and experience in the development and delivery of high impact change initiatives
- Actively engage with industry experts to maintain a thorough understanding and expertise of payment and patient financing products and servicing components
- Maintain vast knowledge of payment solutions and industry specific relationships of the following domains:
- Card: Private label, 3rd party credit, Prepaid, ATM, Acquirer/Issuer
- Retail: P2P, Bill Payment, Mobile Payments, Electronic Bill Presentment
- Electronic: ACH, mobile deposit
- Represent a continuous understanding of the regulations and oversight structure within the payment industry
- Develop relationships with accounting, treasury, and compliance departments
- Other duties as assigned by Management
- Gather and prepare insurance reimbursements for manual or electronic posting to appropriate office accounts
- Work through exception and error reports associated with maintaining and processing of insurance rejections, offsets/withholdings, misapplied/unapplied payments and charges, and returned checks as well researching any discrepancies.
- Provide auditors, billers, and other claims tracers with assistance in the follow-up of outstanding claims payments.
- Works with team to maximize office collections.
- Balance and transmit payments to the bank.
- Scans deposit slips and EOB to the individual offices.
- Performs and maintains posting level per Company guidelines.
- Communicate issues and suggestions to improve processes.
- Participate in meetings as required.
- Maintain an appropriate professional appearance and demeanor in accordance with Company policy.
- Ensure compliance with Company policies, as well as State, Federal and other regulatory bodies.
- Other duties as assigned by management.
- Strong abilities in managing the daily operations of department(s) or work unit while developing short to medium term (1-3 years) goals
- Expertise in payments and fintech industry in Healthcare or Retail, with continued dedication and investment in retaining and developing business and industry acumen
- Strong abilities in managing the daily operations of a servicing department(s) or work unit while developing long term goals
- Fostering employee development by providing a supportive learning environment
- Highly developed teambuilding, influencing, and collaboration skills
- Ability to direct the work of others and work as a team leader in attainment of goals
- Ability to interpret and apply policies and procedures
- Ability to handle and maintain extreme confidentially with employee records, compensation information, etc.
- Ability to draw valid conclusions; apply sound judgment in making decisions, and make decisions under pressure
- Experience in tracking key industry performance metrics and target setting
- Maintain an effective and motivated organization through proper selection, training, feedback, coaching, compensation and recognition of staff
- Ability to provide outstanding customer service while maintaining financial systems of high integrity, ethical and compliance with Company policies, procedures and internal controls
- Equivalent to high school diploma or general education degree (GED).
- 1-2 Years of related experience.
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited college. In lieu of degree
- 6+ years of experience in revenue cycle, or experience in one of more areas:
- FinTech industry
- 3+ years of managing or creating project deliverables or payment product management
- Experience in a multi-regional healthcare, retail, or dental company.
- Bachelor’s degree and 3 to 5 years of related experience.
- Eaglesoft experience.
- Master’s Degree from an accredited college or technical school
- Payments industry expertise in alternative/emerging payments
- Understanding of end to end payments lifecycle
What do we offer?
- Three medical plans to choose from
- Discounted dental benefits for the employee, their spouse, and dependent children
- Long-term disability
- Short-term disability
- Life insurance
- Accident coverage
- Paid holidays
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
Our company is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer that believes in the diversity of our people, ideas and experiences, and we are committed to building an inclusive culture that represents the communities we serve. We encourage and consider all qualified candidates regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, marital status, personal appearance, sexual orientation, gender identity, family responsibilities, disability, enrollment in college or vocational school, political affiliation, veteran status or genetic information.
Our company is an E-Verify employer.