Who Are We?
In a world where technology and instant gratification continue to increase, Ideal Dental is ahead of the curve by providing our patients/guests with convenient hours in modern top-of-the-line offices. General dentistry and various specialties merge under one roof to provide the ultimate guest experience.
Who Are We Looking For?
Our Dental Hygienists are a critical part of our team, not only do they provide quality care to our guests, but they also have a passion for keeping our guests healthy and happy. We are looking for Dental Hygienists who have a strong desire to treat and educate our guests while growing and developing their career alongside the modern healthcare evolution.
What Does A Typical Day Include?
What Must You Have To Be A Part Of Our Team?
- Greeting patients with a smile
- Educating guests in all aspects of oral health to provide a better understanding of prevention methods and restorative needs
- Completing general cleanings, periodontal screenings and provide treatment recommendations
- Preparing guests for dental examinations
- Performing other duties as required to support the office
What Do We Do For You?
- A welcoming smile and a positive attitude
- Strong communication and customer service skills
- The desire and ability to connect with and serve guests
- Ability to multi-task while working in a fast-paced environment
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Valid Texas RDH license
- Minimum of 1 years of experience in a dental practice
- Three medical plans to choose from
- Discounted dental benefits for the employee, their spouse, and dependent children
- Long-term disability
- Short-term disability
- Life insurance
- Accident coverage
- Paid holidays
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
Company: Ideal Dental