****This is a remote position, however candidates must be living in the Dallas-Fort Worth, Texas area.
Doctor Recruiter and Partnerships
Doctor Recruiter and Partnerships is a critical part of DECA’s mission, proactively managing relationships with current dentists, specialists, schools, societies, and vendors while cultivating new relationships to build and improve the DECA brand and continuity of care for guests. The candidate will oversee all efforts related to building and developing a best-in-class doctor relationship program focused on recruiting, training, and retaining associate doctors into owner doctors.
This is an exciting position that will partner with Senior Leadership to drive change in recruiting practices, processes, and procedures to keep DECA Dental the employer of choice for seasoned and newly graduating dentists.
About DECA Dental Group
DECA Dental Group (“DECA”) is a Dental Support Organization (“DSO”) that provides non-clinical business support services to dental practices. DECA’s primary purpose is to care for the people who care for the guests. We do this by providing operational support, IT services, accounting, marketing, and professional development, among other things. The DSO model leaves independent, licensed practitioners free to concentrate on guest care.
• Create and post job descriptions, actively source passive candidates, review resumes, conduct phone screens, and submit qualified candidates to the hiring manager(s) for review, coordinate interviews (participate as necessary), collect interview feedback, and disposition candidates accordingly
• Develop a pipeline of qualified candidates by sourcing, researching and contacting colleges, and other additional platforms as needed
• Establish and maintain successful relationships with team members, hiring managers, doctors, and specialists, as well as qualified candidates
• Assist with doctor hire and onboarding process, and manage related online forms
• Assist with new doctor training and follow ups of new doctors
• Implement and maintain doctor retention initiatives; establish and grow long-term partnerships with our doctors
• Work with leadership to identify resources needed to drive doctor recruitment and retention efforts
• Maintain and deliver reports, such as turnover, retention tracker, referral bonuses, headcount, anniversary, and birthday reports
• Collaborate with marketing team on collateral and content for brand awareness purposes (i.e. website, social media, brochures, promotional items)
• Manage inventory and distribution of recruitment and training collateral
• Coordinate events pertaining to doctor recruitment, training, and retention, such as recruitment happy hours, new doctor orientation, and ownership investment presentation
• Execute dentist offer and contract negotiation process; manage contract renewals, early advancement commitment opportunities, and platinum level invitations
• Attend meetings and communicate with other departments as needed
• Out of market travel as needed to focus on doctor recruitment interviewing and events, dental school connections, and building relationships with existing doctors as DECA continues to expand outside of Texas and into Florida
• Reports to the VP of Talent Acquisition
• 2-3 years of Dentist recruiting experience a must
• 4-5 years of recruitment experience
• Strong communication and customer service skills
• Confidence, ambition, and results-driven personality
• Ability to multitask and prioritize duties in a fast-paced environment
• The desire and ability to connect with and serve doctors
• Bachelor’s degree preferred
• Understanding of general developments and changes in the field of dentistry, dental terminology, and DSO business practices
• Discounted dental benefits for the employee, their spouse, and dependent children
• Long-term and short-term disability
• Life insurance
• Accident coverage
• Paid holidays
• Paid Time Off (PTO)
• Building Organizational Talent — Establish systems and processes to attract, develop, engage, and retain talented team members; create a work environment where people can realize their full potential, thus allowing the organization to meet current and future business challenges.
• Compelling Communication — Clearly and succinctly convey information and ideas to individuals and groups; communicate in a focused and compelling way that captures and holds others’ attention.
• Decision Making — Identify and understand issues, problems, and opportunities; compare data from different sources to draw conclusions; use effective approaches for choosing a course of action or developing appropriate solutions; take action that is consistent with available facts, constraints, and probable consequences.
• Leading Change — Identify and drive organizational and cultural changes needed to adapt strategically to changing market demands, technology, and internal initiatives, catalyzing new approaches to improve results by transforming organizational culture, systems, or products/services.
• Raising the Bar — Continuously raise team performance expectations, track progress toward goals, and motivate and support team efforts to achieve goals while upholding organizational values and standards.
DECA Dental is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer that believes in the diversity of our people, ideas and experiences, and we are committed to building an inclusive culture that represents the communities we serve. We encourage and consider all qualified candidates regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, marital status, personal appearance, sexual orientation, gender identity, family responsibilities, disability, enrollment in college or vocational school, political affiliation, veteran status or genetic information.
DECA Dental is an E-Verify employer.