Who are we?
In a world where technology and instant gratification continue to increase, Ideal Dental is ahead of the curve providing our patients/guests convenient hours and locations in modern top-of-the-line offices. General dentistry and various specialties merge under one roof to provide the ultimate guest experience.
Who are we looking for?
Our Office Managers are compassionate individuals who take great pride in providing unparalleled customer service. They not only provide their Team Members with guidance and support, but they also create a welcoming environment for our guests. We are looking for Office Managers who are ready for the challenge of growing and developing their career alongside our Clinical Team in a dynamic family-oriented culture.
What does a typical day include?
What must you have to be a part of our team?
- Managing all day-to-day operations of the dental office
- Handling all patient service issues to ensure guest satisfaction
- Building office morale to support company culture
- Creating staff schedules
- Auditing patient accounts to ensure accuracy
- Presenting treatment plans and assisting guests with overcoming financial obstacles
- Completing daily and monthly reporting
- Performing other duties as required to support the office
What do we offer?
- A welcoming smile and positive attitude
- Strong communication and customer service skills
- Leadership skills and the ability to lead by example
- The desire and ability to connect with and serve guests
- Ability to multi-task while working in a fast-paced environment
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Minimum of 2 years of management experience (Dental experience preferred)
Ideal Dental Management is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer that believes in the diversity of our people, ideas and experiences, and we are committed to building an inclusive culture that represents the communities we serve. We encourage and consider all qualified candidates regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, marital status, personal appearance, sexual orientation, gender identity, family responsibilities, disability, enrollment in college or vocational school, political affiliation, veteran status or genetic information.
Ideal Dental Management is an E-Verify employer.
- Three medical plans to choose from
- Discounted dental benefits for the employee, their spouse, and dependent children
- Long-term disability
- Short-term disability
- Life insurance
- Accident coverage
- Paid holidays
- Paid Time Off (PTO)