Who are we?
In a world where technology and instant gratification continue to increase, DECA Dental Group is ahead of the curve providing our patients/guests convenient hours and locations in modern top-of-the-line offices. General dentistry and various specialties merge under one roof to provide the ultimate guest experience. Guest care is continued in our Centralized Billing Department.
Who are we looking for?
Our Guest Collections Specialists are a critical part of our company, they not only offer customer service to our offices but they also impact overall guest satisfaction by reviewing and auditing accounts to make sure all the guest's accounts are correct. This individual will be accountable for auditing and collecting of guest balances while maintaining a courtesy relationship with all of DECA Dental Group Guests.
What does a typical day include?
What must you have to be a part of our team?
- Audit and validate guest balances within the practice management software
- Arrange for debt repayment or establish repayment schedules, based on guest's financial situations.
- Locate and notify guests of delinquent accounts by telephone/ text/email to solicit payments.
- Maintain working knowledge of the loan collection/application system(s).
- Locate and monitor overdue General / Orthodontics accounts, set-up and modify contracts using a variety of automated systems.
- Prepare and transmit electronic patient statements
- Set-up and manage payment campaigns through text and email
- A welcoming smile and positive attitude
- Strong communication and customer service skills
- Be capable of detail-oriented data entry
- The desire and ability to connect with and serve guests
- Ability to read dental x-rays
- Ability to multi-task while working in a fast-paced environment
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Minimum of 1 year of dentistry experience with knowledge of electronic billing (Eaglesoft preferred)
What do we offer?
- Dental Experience
- EagleSoft, Dentrix or Dentrix Ascend experience
- Bi-lingual in English and Spanish.
- Strong computer skills and demonstrated competence in MS Office, Word, Excel software applications.
- Three medical plans to choose from
- Discounted dental benefits for the employee, their spouse, and dependent children
- Long-term disability
- Short-term disability
- Life insurance
- Accident coverage
- Paid holidays
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
Company: DECA Dental
Deca Dental Management is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer that believes in the diversity of our people, ideas and experiences, and we are committed to building an inclusive culture that represents the communities we serve. We encourage and consider all qualified candidates regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, marital status, personal appearance, sexual orientation, gender identity, family responsibilities, disability, enrollment in college or vocational school, political affiliation, veteran status or genetic information.
Deca Dental Management is an E-Verify employer.