**Must be willing to Travel
**Must have Ortho RDA Experience!!
Who Are We?
In a world where technology and instant gratification continue to increase, Ideal Dental is ahead of the curve by providing our patients/guests with convenient hours in modern top-of-the-line offices. General dentistry and various specialties merge under one roof to provide the ultimate guest experience.
Who Are We Looking For?
Our Dental Assistants are a critical part of our mission, they not only provide our Dentists with valuable assistance ensuring quality and timely care, but they also support our guests making their visit comfortable and care-free. We are looking for Dental Assistants who are ready for the challenge of growing and developing their career alongside the modern healthcare evolution.
Job Duties and Requirements
What Must You Have To be A Part Of Our Team?
- untying and tying archwires
- bending and placing archwires
- fitting bands
- preparing for and assisting with bonding
- taking impressions
- communicating with patients and families
- taking x-rays and developing x-rays
- taking intraoral and extraoral photographs
- utilizing the computer imaging system
- sterilizing instruments
- pouring up models
- inventorying supplies
- general office housekeeping
What Do We Offer?
- Registered Dental Assistant (RDA) license in Texas
- 6 months to two years of experience working as an orthodontic assistant
- 6 months to two years of general dental experience a plus
- Three medical plans to choose from
- Discounted dental benefits for the employee, their spouse, and dependent children
- Long-term disability
- Short-term disability
- Life insurance
- Accident coverage
- Paid holidays
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
This company is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer that believes in the diversity of our people, ideas and experiences, and we are committed to building an inclusive culture that represents the communities we serve. We encourage and consider all qualified candidates regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, marital status, personal appearance, sexual orientation, gender identity, family responsibilities, disability, enrollment in college or vocational school, political affiliation, veteran status or genetic information.
This company is an E-Verify employer.