Headquartered in Dallas, TX, Ideal Dental is one of the fastest growing dental organizations in the country with a rapidly expanding De Novo footprint which is unique in the industry. Ideal Dental’s organic growth strategy complemented with add on acquisitions has seen them maintain a same store sales number of 14-15%, the dental industry average is 2%. With more than 90 affiliated practices in Texas and Florida Ideal Dental’s continues to expand its footprint and is looking at several new geographies and more targeted states through De Novo and strategic acquisitions, etc. Ideal Dental’s mission is to put smiles on the faces of hundreds of patients that visit their offices daily, which in turn puts smiles on the faces of the many employees and doctors who work for Ideal Dental’s. With over 15,000 5-star guest reviews and an unparalleled NPS score the company cares deeply about their brand and the “guest experience”. In a world where technology and instant gratification continue to increase, Ideal Dental is ahead of the curve by providing their patients/guests with convenient hours, 6 days a week in modern retail settings. Founded in 2008 by Dr. Ahmed, the company serves patients, all dental services, including specialty, under one roof. Ideal Dental has a built an exceptional management team with industry leading healthcare executives laying the standard from the top down. Ideal Dental is known for its dynamic culture is continuously expanding its organization with additional dental offices, growing both organically and through acquisition, all while maintaining its exceptional standard of patient care. For additional information visit, www.myidealdental.com.
Who Are We Looking For?
Our Front Desk Associates are the heartbeat of the office, they not only support our guests by making their visit comfortable, informative, and care-free, they also ensure that everyone one leaves with a smile. We are looking for Front Desk Associates who are ready for the challenge of growing and developing their career alongside the modern healthcare evolution.
What Does A Typical Day Look Like?
What Must You Have to Be Part Of The Team?
- Provide excellent customer service to all guests
- Serve as initial point of contact for all guests and external vendors
- Complete opening and end of day procedures in accordance with office directives and policies
- Monitor the schedule and maintain smooth patient flow
- Complete all appointment confirmations in a timely manner and adjust the schedule accordingly
- Ensure all patient paperwork is complete and correct
- Verify that all new and returning patient information is documented properly and up to date
- Answer all incoming calls and handle all inquiries and needs
- Maintain office environment and uphold the office's quality standards
What do we do for you?
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- 6 + months of dental front office experience
- Digital practice software experience (Eaglesoft or Dentrix preferred)
- Familiarity with general dental terminology
- Flexibility to work every other Saturday (9am-3pm)
Ideal Dental is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer that believes in the diversity of our people, ideas and experiences, and we are committed to building an inclusive culture that represents the communities we serve. We encourage and consider all qualified candidates regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, marital status, personal appearance, sexual orientation, gender identity, family responsibilities, disability, enrollment in college or vocational school, political affiliation, veteran status or genetic information.
Ideal Dental is an E-Verify employer.
- Three medical plans to choose from
- Discounted dental benefits for the employee, their spouse, and dependent children.
- Long-term disability
- Short-term disability
- Life insurance
- Accident coverage
- Paid holidays
Company: Ideal Dental