Who we are looking For
Our Office Managers are strong and caring individuals who take great pride in providing our patients a great experience. They will provide their Team Members with guidance and support and create a welcoming environment for patients. We need an Office Manager that is ready for the challenge of growing and developing their career in our growing practice!
A day In the Life
- Managing all day-to-day operations of the dental office.
- Handling all patient’s issues as they arise
- Build and lead office moral.
- Creating staff schedules.
- Auditing patient accounts to ensure accuracy.
- Presenting treatment plans to patients.
- Completing daily and monthly reporting.
- Any other tasks as assigned my leadership.
- Great attitude
- Strong communication and customer service skills.
- Leadership skills and the ability to lead by example.
- The desire and ability to provide a great patient experience.
- Ability to multi-task while working in a fast-paced environment.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Minimum of 2 years of management experience (Dental experience preferred).
This business is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer that believes in the diversity of our people, ideas and experiences, and we are committed to building an inclusive culture that represents the communities we serve. We encourage and consider all qualified candidates regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, marital status, personal appearance, sexual orientation, gender identity, family responsibilities, disability, enrollment in college or vocational school, political affiliation, veteran status or genetic information.
This is an E-Verify employer.
- Three medical plans to choose from.
- Discounted dental benefits for the employee, their spouse, and dependent children.
- Accident coverage.
- Paid holidays.
- Paid Time Off (PTO).
Company: Ideal Dental