Orthodontic Dental Treatment Coordinators
play a critical role in helping patients determine the best option for their needs. They use everyday language to explain why treatment is necessary, the different treatment options, as well as the various financial options and arrangements.
Ortho treatment coordinators also help determine ways to improve overall office efficiency and workflow, presenting these ideas to supervisors and helping to carry them out.
Day-to-day responsibilities as a treatment coordinator include
- Interact regularly with the dentist, fellow team members, and all guests
- Present orthodontic treatment plans to guests
- Implement and maintain all office standards and policies
- Handle all patient inquiries, concerns or complaints
- Discuss payment plans and financial arrangements, pre-estimates and patient follow-up
- High School diploma or equivalent
- 6 months of Orthodontic Dental office experience
- Familiarity with dental terminology
- Dental software experience (Eaglesoft preferred)
- Comfortable with presenting dental information to guests
- The ability to understand a diagnosis given by a dentist and relay it clearly and effectively to the guest
- Positive attitude and demeanor
- Polished and professional image and presentation
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills
- Strong multi-tasking and organizational skills
- Ability to work well in a team environment
Competitive compensation dependent on experience and qualifications. We are looking for a long-term fit to grow both personally and professionally with the office.
Does the above sound like you? If you excel when providing exceptional patient care and are eager to learn and grow, then we have the opportunity for you. Submit your resume today!
- Two different medical plans
- Vision and free dental benefits for you, any spouse and any dependents
- Paid holidays and paid time off