We invest heavily in our Front Office team members with COMPETITIVE PAY AND BENEFITS, a culture of promoting from within, and a clearly defined LONG-TERM CAREER PATH. We believe in WORK/LIFE BALANCE WITH OFFICES OPEN FROM 8-5, with a 1-hour lunch, and LEAVING THE OFFICE ON TIME. With PAID TRAINING you are set up for success in the office. You will join a network of supportive teammates who keep your career goals at the forefront. If you enjoy having fun in the office while working hard, Ideal Dental is the perfect fit for you!
You will love coming to work in a MODERN, FULLY DIGITAL, PPO/FFS OFFICE.
What do we offer?
What does a typical day include?
- MONTHLY BONUS POTENTIAL
- Three medical plans to choose from
- Discounted dental benefits for the employee, their spouse, and dependent children
- Long-term disability
- Short-term disability
- Life insurance
- Accident coverage
- Paid holidays
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Serving as the initial point of contact for guests
What do you need to have to be a part of our team?
- Providing excellent customer service to guests
- Completing appointment confirmations in a timely manner and adjusting the schedule accordingly to maintain a smooth patient flow
- Checking guests in and out and accepting payments
- Ensuring all guest’s paperwork is complete and accurate
- Coordinating financial agreements
- Maintaining a clean and well-organized office
- Performing other duties as required to support the office
Ideal Dental is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer that believes in the diversity of our people, ideas and experiences, and we are committed to building an inclusive culture that represents the communities we serve. We encourage and consider all qualified candidates regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, marital status, personal appearance, sexual orientation, gender identity, family responsibilities, disability, enrollment in college or vocational school, political affiliation, veteran status or genetic information.
Ideal Dental is an E-Verify employer.
- A welcoming smile and positive attitude
- Strong communication and customer service skills
- The desire and ability to connect with and serve guests
- Ability to multi-task while working in a fast-paced environment
- High school diploma or equivalent