We invest heavily in our Perio Treatment Coordinator team members with COMPETITIVE PAY AND BENEFITS, a culture of promoting from within, and a clearly defined LONG-TERM CAREER PATH. We believe in WORK/LIFE BALANCE
and LEAVING THE OFFICE ON TIME
. With PAID TRAINING
you are set up for success in the office. You will join a network of supportive teammates who keep your career goals at the forefront. If you enjoy having fun in the office while working hard, Ideal Dental is the perfect fit for you!
You will love coming to work in a MODERN, FULLY DIGITAL, PPO/FFS OFFICE.
What do we offer?
- MONTHLY BONUS POTENTIAL
- Three medical plans to choose from
- Discounted dental benefits for the employee, their spouse, and dependent children
- Long-term disability
- Short-term disability
- Life insurance
- Accident coverage
- Paid holidays
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
We are seeking a candidate with a strong work ethic, who is an awesome team player, and is patient care oriented with previous dental front office experience. We're committed to offering excellent dental services and patient care, and you can play a large role in that. If this sounds a like a good fit, we would love to hear from you.
Job Duties and Requirements:
Education & Background Requirements:
- Greet patients with a smile
- Answer phones and schedule appointments with a positive attitude
- Collect balances and verify insurance when needed
- Present accurate patient treatment plans, determine insurance coverage & patient financial responsibility for procedures, assist with insurance pre-authorizations and review finance options with patients
- Review upcoming schedules and audit accounts as needed
- Must be proficient in Perio coding and insurance billing
- Coordinating patient check in and check out
- Perform all duties relating to supporting the office
- Overseeing schedule of staff/doctors/patients
- Maintain flexibility regarding scheduling changes, communicating changes to patients and staff
- Work to maintain full schedules and maintain office schedule flow
- Motivation to ensure daily/weekly/monthly revenue goals
- All other duties assigned
- Minimum of 2 years periodontics front office experience required
- Experience with treatment plans required
- Insurance verification experience required
- Digital practice software experience, Eaglesoft or Dentrix preferred
- Willing to travel Houston metroplex
Compensation will commensurate with experience.
Ideal Dental is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer that believes in the diversity of our people, ideas and experiences, and we are committed to building an inclusive culture that represents the communities we serve. We encourage and consider all qualified candidates regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, marital status, personal appearance, sexual orientation, gender identity, family responsibilities, disability, enrollment in college or vocational school, political affiliation, veteran status or genetic information.
Ideal Dental is an E-Verify employer.