View all jobs
Dental Office ManagerRound Rock, TX
We invest heavily in our Office Managers with COMPETITIVE PAY AND BENEFITS, a culture of promoting from within, and a clearly defined LONG-TERM CAREER PATH. We believe in WORK/LIFE BALANCE WITH OFFICES OPEN FROM 8-5, with a 1-hour lunch, and LEAVING THE OFFICE ON TIME. With PAID TRAINING you are set up for success in the office. You will join a network of supportive teammates who keep your career goals at the forefront. If you enjoy having fun in the office while working hard, Ideal Dental is the perfect fit for you!
You will love coming to work in a MODERN, FULLY DIGITAL, PPO/FFS OFFICE.
What do we offer?
What does a typical day include?
- MONTHLY BONUS POTENTIAL
- Three medical plans to choose from
- Discounted dental benefits for the employee, their spouse, and dependent children
- Long-term disability
- Short-term disability
- Life insurance
- Accident coverage
- Paid holidays
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
What do you need to have to be a part of our team?
- Managing all day-to-day operations of the dental office
- Handling all patient service issues to ensure guest satisfaction
- Building office morale to support company culture
- Creating staff schedules
- Auditing patient accounts to ensure accuracy
- Presenting treatment plans and assisting guests with overcoming financial obstacles
- Completing daily and monthly reporting
- Performing other duties as required to support the office
- A welcoming smile and positive attitude
- Strong communication and customer service skills
- Leadership skills and the ability to lead by example
- The desire and ability to connect with and serve guests
- Ability to multi-task while working in a fast-paced environment
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Minimum of 2 years of management experience (Dental experience preferred)