View all jobs
Dental AssistantMilton, WA
Things we provide for you!!
We invest heavily in our Dental Assistants with COMPETITIVE PAY AND BENEFITS, a culture of promoting from within, and a clearly defined LONG-TERM CAREER PATH. We believe in WORK/LIFE BALANCE WITH OFFICES OPEN FROM 8-5, with a 1 hour lunch, and LEAVING THE OFFICE ON TIME. With hands-on, PAID TRAINING, you are set up for success in the office. You will join a network of supportive teammates who keep your career goals at the forefront. If you enjoy having fun in the office while working hard, Ideal Dental is the perfect fit for you!
You will love coming to work in a MODERN, FULLY DIGITAL, PPO/FFS OFFICE.
What do we offer?
What does a typical day include?
- MONTHLY BONUS POTENTIAL
- Three medical plans to choose from
- Discounted dental benefits for the employee, their spouse, and dependent children
- Long-term disability
- Short-term disability
- Life insurance
- Accident coverage
- Paid holidays
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- CPR recertification
What do you need to have to be a part of our team?
- Greeting guests with a smile
- iTero scanner training and usage
- Prepping and educating guest before Dr. exam
- Assisting Dentists with all procedures
- Sterilizing instruments
- Preparing treatment rooms
- Recording medical history for each guest
- Performing X-rays
- Charting existing and recommended treatments
- Performing other duties as required to support the office
- Working collectively as a team to provide the best quality guest care
- Active Registered Dental Assistant License
- Current CPR certification
- Minimum of 6 months to 1 year of experience as an RDA in a dental practice
Company: Ideal Dental