General Dentist - Amarillo, TX ($185k+ Minimum Salary)
We are looking for an exceptional General Dentist committed to providing high-quality dentistry and excellent patient care to join our DECA Dental Group family. This position is a perfect opportunity to join a fast-growing practice with ownership potential and includes placement at a premier office location!
What does our practice offer?
- Many of our tenured general dentists earn $250,000+ per year!
- The industry-leading mentorship, training, and education we provide our doctors. Our training program is one of the best learning programs in the nation.
- We provide our general dentists with the training to do all procedures from molar endo, surgical extractions, Invisalign, implant dentistry, and much more!
- We supply state-of-the-art equipment, including iTero scanners, fully digital practices, and robust KPI online dashboards at our offices.
- PPO and Fee for Service Guests with high reimbursement rates for maximum income potential.
- 100% clinical autonomy and strong new guest marketing – most dentists see 60-100+ new guests each month
- higher than the national average.
- Ownership opportunities for candidates who are interested in continued personal, professional, and financial growth!
- Once you become an Owner Doctor, you can earn additional income through our equity buy-in program while continuing to practice without taking on any additional operational burdens, risk, or debt!
Who are we?
DECA Dental Group is a dentist-founded and dentist-led organization committed to clinical excellence. Our model of providing a Clinical Board of doctors to mentor and develop new team members is a differentiating factor key to our success. DECA Dental is one of the fastest-growing dental organizations in the country with a rapidly expanding Culture of Clinical Excellence, which is unique in the industry.
We heavily invest in continuing education opportunities to ensure we provide the highest quality of dentistry. With over 15,000 5-star guest reviews, the company cares deeply about its brand and the guest experience. Our vision is to be the premier dental services provider under one roof while being the first choice for dentists seeking a partner for growth, innovation, and learning. For additional information visit, www.decadental.com.
What does it mean to be a DECA doctor?
What must you have to be a part of our team?
- Establishing and growing long-term guest and team relations
- Providing mostly fee-for-service and PPO guests with a wide range of general and cosmetic dentistry, including crowns, bridges, molar endo, and Invisalign
- Pursuing lifelong clinical learning and education with a collaborative group of doctors
- Assuming the quality of care for guests while adhering to the highest standard of dental practice ethics and professionalism
What are the perks and benefits?
- DDS/DMD from an accredited university is required
- The desire and ability to connect with and serve guests
- Active or pending State Dental Board License
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to communicate effectively
Check out our thousands of five-star reviews!
DECA Dental Management offers TN Visa Sponsorship and H1-B Visa Transfer Sponsorship. DECA Dental Management is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer that believes in the diversity of our people, ideas and experiences, and we are committed to building an inclusive culture that represents the communities we serve. We encourage and consider all qualified candidates regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, marital status, personal appearance, sexual orientation, gender identity, family responsibilities, disability, enrollment in college or vocational school, political affiliation, veteran status or genetic information.
DECA Dental Management is an E-Verify employer
- Ownership opportunities
- Sign-on bonus opportunities
- Competitive compensation structure including paid lab expenses
- Paid in-house CE courses, including Invisalign Certification
- One-on-one training and mentorship
- Three medical insurance plans to choose from
- Discounted dental benefits for the employee, their spouse, and dependent children
- Long-term and short-term disability
- Life insurance
- Accident coverage