We invest heavily in our Treatment Coordinators with COMPETITIVE PAY AND BENEFITS, a culture of promoting from within, and a clearly defined LONG-TERM CAREER PATH. We believe in WORK/LIFE BALANCE
and LEAVING THE OFFICE ON TIME
. With PAID TRAINING
you are set up for success in the office. You will join a network of supportive teammates who keep your career goals at the forefront. If you enjoy having fun in the office while working hard, Ideal Dental is the perfect fit for you!
You will love coming to work in a MODERN, FULLY DIGITAL, PPO/FFS OFFICE.
What do we offer?
What does a typical day include?
- MONTHLY BONUS POTENTIAL
- Three medical plans to choose from
- Discounted dental benefits for the employee, their spouse, and dependent children
- Long-term disability
- Short-term disability
- Life insurance
- Accident coverage
- Paid holidays
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
Education & Background Requirements:
- Managing all day-to-day operations of the dental office
- Handling all patient service issues to ensure guest satisfaction
- Building office morale to support company culture
- Creating staff schedules
- Auditing patient accounts to ensure accuracy
- Presenting treatment plans and assisting guests with overcoming financial obstacles
- Completing daily and monthly reporting
- Performing other duties as required to support the office
- Minimum of 2 years oral surgery or periodontics front office experience required
- Experience with treatment plans required
- Insurance verification experience required
- Digital practice software experience, Eaglesoft or Dentrix preferred
- Willing to travel DFW metroplex
DECA Dental Group is a Dallas-based, clinician founded and clinician-led, dental service organization that has been delivering high-quality, affordable dental care to patients since 2008. DECA is actively expanding its footprint coast to coast under the brand Ideal Dental. DECA’s culture is founded on a patient-centric model. The company is guided by its vision to be the premier provider of all dental services under one roof while being the first choice for dentists and staff seeking a partner for growth, innovation, and learning. To learn more, please visit decadental.com