DECA Dental Group| Ideal Dental is a Dallas-based, clinician-founded, and clinician-led dental service organization delivering high-quality, affordable dental care to patients since 2008. DECA is actively expanding its footprint coast to coast under the brand Ideal Dental. Ideal Dental's culture is founded on a patient-centric model. The company is guided by its vision to be the premier provider of all dental services under one roof while being the first choice for dentists and staff seeking a partner for growth, innovation, and learning. To learn more, please visitdecadental.com and myidealdental.com.
You will love coming to work in a MODERN, FULLY DIGITAL, PPO/FFS OFFICE. Check out our thousands of five-star reviews!
Our Regional Managers are a critical part of our company; they not only provide their Team Members with guidance and support but also create a welcoming environment for our guests.
What does a typical day include?
- Managing overall productivity and profitability for 4 to 6 dental office locations.
- Managing all day-to-day operations of assigned territory, including employee relations, patient relations, and achieving operational goals.
- Increasing patient growth and retention by supporting sales, marketing, and promotional programs.
- Achieving revenue goals by effectively managing the office teams, patient scheduling, staff productivity, and collections and receivables.
- Ensuring successful execution of operational standards, including compliance with established company policies and procedures.
- Handling all patient service issues to ensure excellent guest satisfaction.
- Building team morale to support company culture.
- Creating staff schedules.
- Presenting treatment plans and assisting guests with overcoming financial obstacles as needed.
- Completing daily and monthly reporting.
- Attending meetings and communicating with other departments as needed.
- Performing all other duties assigned to support your Region.
What do you need to have to be a part of our team?
- Strong communication and customer service skills.
- Leadership skills and the ability to lead by example.
- The desire and ability to connect with and serve guests.
- Ability to multi-task while working in a fast-paced environment.
- + 2 years of experience successfully leading and managing multiple dental offices.
- Knowledge of dental insurance plans and dental terminology is a must.
- Strong familiarity and expertise in presenting patient treatment plans and financial arrangements.
- Eaglesoft experience is a plus.
What do we offer?
- QUARTERLY BONUS POTENTIAL
- Medical insurance.
- Discounted dental benefits for the employee, their spouse, and dependent children.
- Long-term disability.
- Short-term disability.
- Life insurance.
- Accident coverage.
- Paid holidays.
- Paid Time Off (PTO).
- Employee scholarship program.
- “Perks at work” program.
We invest heavily in our Regional Office Managers with COMPETITIVE PAY AND BENEFITS, a culture of promoting from within, and a clearly defined LONG-TERM CAREER PATH. We believe in WORK/LIFE BALANCE WITH OFFICES OPEN FROM 8-5, with a 1-hour lunch, and LEAVING THE OFFICE ON TIME. With hands-on, PAID TRAINING, you are set up for success in the office. You will join a network of supportive teammates who keep your career goals at the forefront. If you enjoy having fun in the office while working hard, we are the perfect fit for you!
Company: Ideal Dental