DECA Dental Group| Ideal Dental is a Dallas-based, clinician founded and clinician-led, dental service organization that has been delivering high-quality, affordable dental care to patients since 2008. DECA is actively expanding its footprint coast to coast under the brand Ideal Dental. Ideal Dental's culture is founded on a patient-centric model. The company is guided by its vision to be the premier provider of all dental services under one roof while being the first choice for dentists and staff seeking a partner for growth, innovation, and learning. To learn more, please visitdecadental.com and myidealdental.com. You will love coming to work in a MODERN, FULLY DIGITAL, PPO/FFS OFFICE. Check out our thousands of five-star reviews!
What does a typical day include?
· Welcome patients to our office in a warm and pleasant manner while maintaining. multiple phone lines and checking in and checking out patients.
· Present and create treatment plans.
· Handle and communicate patient financial arrangements.
· Maintain and fill appointment schedule.
· Communication with general teams.
· Work with and adapt to two different orthodontists.
· All other duties as assigned.
What do you need to have to be a part of our team?
· Minimum of 1 year of Ortho front office experience required.
· Experience with treatment plans required.
· Insurance verification experience required.
· Digital practice software experience, Eaglesoft or Dentrix preferred.
· Willing to travel to our other offices.
What do we offer?
· MONTHLY BONUS POTENTIAL
· Medical insurance.
· Discounted dental benefits for the employee, their spouse, and dependent children.
· Long-term disability.
· Short-term disability.
· Life insurance.
· Accident coverage.
· Paid holidays.
· Paid Time Off (PTO).
· CPR recertification.
· Employee scholarship program.
· “Perks at work” program.