DECA Dental Group| Ideal Dental is a Dallas-based, clinician founded and clinician-led, dental service organization that has been delivering high-quality, affordable dental care to patients since 2008. DECA is actively expanding its footprint coast to coast under the brand Ideal Dental. Ideal Dental's culture is founded on a patient-centric model. The company is guided by its vision to be the premier provider of all dental services under one roof while being the first choice for dentists and staff seeking a partner for growth, innovation, and learning. To learn more, please visit decadental.com
You will love coming to work in a MODERN, FULLY DIGITAL, PPO/FFS OFFICE. Check out our thousands of five-star reviews!
What do we offer?
What does a typical day include?
- MONTHLY BONUS POTENTIAL
- Medical insurance
- Discounted dental benefits for the employee, their spouse, and dependent children
- Long-term disability
- Short-term disability
- Life insurance
- Accident coverage
- Paid holidays
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- CPR recertification
- Employee scholarship program
- “Perks at work” program
What do you need to have to be a part of our team?
- Serving as the initial point of contact for guests
- Providing excellent customer service to guests
- Completing appointment confirmations in a timely manner and adjusting the schedule accordingly to maintain a smooth patient flow
- Checking guests in and out and accepting payments
- Ensuring all guest’s paperwork is complete and accurate
- Coordinating financial agreements
- Maintaining a clean and well-organized office
- Performing other duties as required to support the office
- A welcoming smile and positive attitude
- Strong communication and customer service skills
- The desire and ability to connect with and serve guests
- Ability to multi-task while working in a fast-paced environment
- High school diploma or equivalent
We invest heavily in our Dental Assistants with COMPETITIVE PAY AND BENEFITS
, a culture of promoting from within, and a clearly defined LONG-TERM CAREER PATH
. We believe in WORK/LIFE BALANCE WITH OFFICES OPEN FROM 8-5,
with a 1 hour lunch,
and LEAVING THE OFFICE ON TIME
. With hands-on, PAID TRAINING,
you are set up for success in the office. You will join a network of supportive teammates who keep your career goals at the forefront. If you enjoy having fun in the office while working hard, Ideal Dental is the perfect fit for you!