We are looking for a PRN / Locum Tenen Dentist committed to providing high-quality dentistry and excellent patient care while covering our practices for vacations, leaves, etc. This position is on an "as needed" basis throughout our premier office locations in the San Antonio Region. This opportunity would be a great fit for: Dentists seeking a change of pace, new grads looking to supplement days and income, or Dentists not quite ready to retire.
Who are we?
- Salary: $700 daily guarantee
- Work Schedule: As needed and available Monday – Friday 8:00 am – 5:00 pm, Saturday 9:00 am – 3:00 pm
- Flexible schedule – work when you want!
- Confirm your schedule in advance for vacation and leave coverage
- Practice in a state of the art, including iTero scanners, fully digital office
- Opportunity to transition to a full-time position if desired
- Dentist will see all general dentistry cases including molar endo, C&B, fillings, Invisalign, etc.
- Access to internal Specialists: OS, Perio, Endo and Ortho for referrals
- The offices use Eaglesoft practice management software
DECA Dental Group is a dentist-founded and dentist-led organization committed to clinical excellence. Our model of providing a Clinical Board of doctors to mentor and develop new team members is a differentiating factor key to our success. DECA Dental is one of the fastest-growing dental organizations in the country with a rapidly expanding Culture of Clinical Excellence, which is unique in the industry.
We heavily invest in continuing education opportunities to ensure we provide the highest quality of dentistry. With over 15,000 5-star guest reviews, the company cares deeply about its brand and the guest experience. Our vision is to be the premier dental services provider under one roof while being the first choice for dentists seeking a partner for growth, innovation, and learning. For additional information visit, www.decadental.com.
What must you have to be a part of our team?
Check out our thousands of five-star reviews!
DECA Dental Management is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer that believes in the diversity of our people, ideas and experiences, and we are committed to building an inclusive culture that represents the communities we serve. We encourage and consider all qualified candidates regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, marital status, personal appearance, sexual orientation, gender identity, family responsibilities, disability, enrollment in college or vocational school, political affiliation, veteran status or genetic information.
DECA Dental Management is an E-Verify employer.
- DDS/DMD from an accredited university is required
- The desire and ability to connect with and serve guests
- Active or pending State Dental Board License
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to communicate effectively