Who are we?
DECA Dental Group is the fastest growing dental company in Texas and was named by Dallas Business Journal as one of the fastest-growing private companies in America! It currently consists of 80+ office locations in Dallas/Fort Worth, Houston, Austin, San Antonio, South Florida, Orlando, and Seattle with a support center in the heart of Dallas.
In a world where technology and instant gratification continue to increase, DECA Dental Group is ahead of the curve by providing our patients/guests with convenient hours in modern top-of-the-line offices. General dentistry and various specialties merge under one roof to provide the ultimate guest experience.
DECA Dental Group is known for:
Who are we looking for?
- Providing extraordinary guest experience by going above and beyond for guests
- Positively impacting peoples’ smile and inspiring others to do the same
- Upholding standards where people, quality, and value mean everything
- Personal and professional growth in a family-oriented environment
Our Business and Financial Analyst is a critical part of our mission; you will not only help prepare company financials, but will also be participating in our Accounting month-end process, working closely with our offices, and helping strategize company initiatives and budgets while reporting directly to the Vice President, Finance.
We are looking for a Business and Financial Analyst who is ready for the challenge of growing and developing their career alongside our modern healthcare evolution while playing an instrumental role in improving strategy and analytics at DECA Dental Group.
What does a typical day include?
What must you have to be a part of our team?
- Working closely with the VP, Finance on core initiatives to improve operational and financial effectiveness
- Acting as the point person to drive better reporting, collaborating between operational and financial metrics
- Providing monthly analytics to the Operational team highlighting areas to drive efficiencies
- Collaborating amongst various departments (Operations, IT, Training, Marketing, etc.) to drive urgency around the implementation of key projects
- Refining and standardizing already established operating practices including staffing models, patient satisfaction scores, various financial and operational metrics, and reporting
- Performing, planning, and coordinating administrative tasks as needed to support Senior Management
- All other duties as assigned to support the FP&A department and Operations department
What do we offer?
- Undergraduate degree in an analytical field such as Engineering, Economics, Business, Accounting, or Finance required
- Graduate Degree or Professional certification (CPA, CFA, etc.) a plus
- 2 years of experience in project management, corporate finance, management and strategy consulting, operations, or related role preferred but willing to train the right candidate
- Strong MS Office skills (Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Outlook) required
- Ability to leverage large amounts of data, present data in a summary format (i.e., Pivot tables, VLookups), and effectively communicate observed trends
- Ability to communicate and explain the “why” along with the “what happened”
- Fast learner, analytical, and data-driven thinker
- Ability to think outside the box and present original ideas to the team
- Ability to synthesize data, prioritize actions, understand, and articulate both operational and strategic implications
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills demonstrated through the ability to synthesize complex information and regularly interact with all levels of the organization including senior leaders
- Ability to work autonomously
- Must be flexible, adaptable, and thrive in a fast-paced, changing environment
- Three medical plans to choose from
- Discounted dental benefits for the employee, their spouse, and dependent children
- Long-term and short-term disability
- Life insurance
- Accident coverage
- Paid holidays
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
Deca Dental is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer that believes in the diversity of our people, ideas, and experiences, and we are committed to building an inclusive culture that represents the communities we serve. We encourage and consider all qualified candidates regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, marital status, personal appearance, sexual orientation, gender identity, family responsibilities, disability, enrollment in college or vocational school, political affiliation, veteran status, or genetic information.
Deca Dental is an E-Verify employer.
Company: Deca Dental