DECA Dental Group| Ideal Dental is a Dallas-based, clinician founded and clinician-led, dental service organization that has been delivering high-quality, affordable dental care to patients since 2008. DECA is actively expanding its footprint coast to coast under the brand Ideal Dental. Ideal Dental's culture is founded on a patient-centric model. The company is guided by its vision to be the premier provider of all dental services under one roof while being the first choice for dentists and staff seeking a partner for growth, innovation, and learning. To learn more, please visitdecadental.com and myidealdental.com.
You will love coming to work in a MODERN, FULLY DIGITAL, PPO/FFS OFFICE. Check out our thousands of five-star reviews!
What do we offer?
What does a typical day include?
- MONTHLY BONUS POTENTIAL
- Three medical plans to choose from
- Discounted dental benefits for the employee, their spouse, and dependent children
- Long-term disability
- Short-term disability
- Life insurance
- Accident coverage
- Paid holidays
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- CPR recertification
- Leading, supervising, and training other Dental Assistants
- Maintaining clinical supplies and inventory.
- Educating team members.
- Greeting guests with a smile.
- iTero scanner training and usage.
- Prepping and educating guest before Dr. exam.
- Assisting Dentists with all procedures.
- Sterilizing instruments.
- Preparing treatment rooms.
- Recording medical history for each guest.
- Performing X-rays.
- Charting existing and recommended treatments.
- Performing other duties as required to support the office.
- Working collectively as a team to provide the best quality guest care.
What do you need to have to be a part of our team?
- Active Registered Dental Assistant License.
- Current CPR certification.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience as an RDA in a dental practice.
We invest heavily in our Lead Dental Assistants with COMPETITIVE PAY AND BENEFITS
, a culture of promoting from within, and a clearly defined LONG-TERM CAREER PATH
. We believe in WORK/LIFE BALANCE WITH OFFICES OPEN FROM 8-5,
with a 1-hour lunch,
and LEAVING THE OFFICE ON TIME
. With hands-on, PAID TRAINING,
you are set up for success in the office. You will join a network of supportive teammates who keep your career goals at the forefront. If you enjoy having fun in the office while working hard, we are the perfect fit for you!
Company: Ideal Dental