Headquartered in Dallas, TX, Ideal Dental is one of the fastest growing dental organizations in the country with a rapidly expanding De Novo footprint which is unique in the industry. Ideal Dental organic growth strategy complemented with add on acquisitions has seen them maintain a same store sales number of 14-15%, the dental industry average is 2%. With more than 90 affiliated practices in Texas and Florida Deca continues to expand its footprint and is looking at several new geographies and more targeted states through De Novo and strategic acquisitions, etc. Deca Dental’s mission is to put smiles on the faces of hundreds of patients that visit their offices daily, which in turn puts smiles on the faces of the many employees and doctors who work for Ideal Dental. With over 15,000 5-star guest reviews and an unparalleled NPS score the company cares deeply about their brand and the “guest experience”. In a world where technology and instant gratification continue to increase, Ideal Dental is ahead of the curve by providing their patients/guests with convenient hours, 6 days a week in modern retail settings. Founded in 2008 by Dr. Ahmed, the company serves patients, all dental services, including specialty, under one roof. Ideal Dental has a built an exceptional management team with industry leading healthcare executives laying the standard from the top down. Ideal Dental is known for its dynamic culture is continuously expanding its organization with additional dental offices, growing both organically and through acquisition, all while maintaining its exceptional standard of patient care.
Who are we?
In a world where technology and instant gratification continue to increase, Ideal Dental is ahead of the curve providing our patients/guests convenient hours and locations in modern top-of-the-line offices. General dentistry and various specialties merge under one roof to provide the ultimate guest experience.
Who are we looking for?
Our Office Managers are compassionate individuals who take great pride in providing unparalleled customer service. They not only provide their Team Members with guidance and support, but they also create a welcoming environment for our guests. We are looking for Office Managers who are ready for the challenge of growing and developing their career alongside our Clinical Team in a dynamic family-oriented culture.
What does a typical day include?
What must you have to be a part of our team?
- Managing all day-to-day operations of the dental office
- Handling all patient service issues to ensure guest satisfaction
- Building office morale to support company culture
- Creating staff schedules
- Auditing patient accounts to ensure accuracy
- Presenting treatment plans and assisting guests with overcoming financial obstacles
- Completing daily and monthly reporting
- Performing other duties as required to support the office
What do we offer?
- A welcoming smile and positive attitude
- Strong communication and customer service skills
- Leadership skills and the ability to lead by example
- The desire and ability to connect with and serve guests
- Ability to multi-task while working in a fast-paced environment
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Minimum of 2 years of management experience (Dental experience preferred)
- Three medical plans to choose from
- Discounted dental benefits for the employee, their spouse, and dependent children
- Long-term disability
- Short-term disability
- Life insurance
- Accident coverage
- Paid holidays
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
Company: Ideal Dental
Ideal Dental is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer that believes in the diversity of our people, ideas and experiences, and we are committed to building an inclusive culture that represents the communities we serve. We encourage and consider all qualified candidates regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, marital status, personal appearance, sexual orientation, gender identity, family responsibilities, disability, enrollment in college or vocational school, political affiliation, veteran status or genetic information.
Ideal Dental is an E-Verify employer.